Made this great quick lunch.
Eggplant chicken with basil walnut pesto.
- Shred about 4-6 oz each of the roasted chicken
- Pan fry two thick center cut slices of eggplant in olive oil, (med heat)
- Make hand cut pesto: I used chandler walnuts, ( like my friend Mike grows) &
- Aged Gouda cheese from the Farmer’s Market (Oakdale cheese Factory) &
- Fresh basil and our garlic…. yummy
- When the eggplant is done, top with pesto, and cheese (I used the rest of
- my home-made Mozzarella) the last of our cherry tomatoes.
It was so good Scott asked for a side dish of it without meat for dinner!
google – k2 unlimited content