This is great in stir fry’s, for dipping, or as I used it on top of my Curry Panerr Lettuce Cups. The flavors are subtle, but can be heated up with hot pepper, like cayenne pepper.
Peanut Sauce Paleo, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Soak chia seeds a few hours to a few days ahead. I recommend 1 part seeds to 3 parts filtered water. Place in refrigerator and cover.
- 3 tablespoons soaked chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons fresh ground peanuts
- 2 tablespoons unrefined peanut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Place peanuts in blender and grind to corse style peanut butter. Ad all other ingredients and blend, on pulse, pushing down as needed. Add a bit of the water as needed.