- This isn’t your Mom’s Butter Cream!
- Same stuff, but other-worldly results!
- Go to new food era, with simple new tactics.
- It’s all in the beating! Use room temp. butter.
- Just beat it! Yea, beat it high, like 5 minutes.
- Slip down to low. Slow in, add sugar, bit of
- cream/milk & vanilla extract. Take it all the
- way up on high speed. Just do it! Like 10 minutes,
- to make incredible cloud light fluffy frosting.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon, or more milk or cream
This stuff is dangerous to leave around the house. I just blew my diet and upset my wife. Sorry love, i ate the last of it: (
Best cake I ever had!!!
Pingback: Banana Nut Cake | Pam's Tactical Kitchen