My sweet husband rides his bike 15+ miles a day, and
wants to eat a low carbohydrate diet. Here is a fun
little snack I came up with for him, but you don’t need
to be counting carbs to enjoy these tasty little morsels.
They are puffy little cheese nibbles, with crisp edges
encasing tangy olives, stuffed with blue cheese. Made
simply with olives, cheese and eggs. IMHO these
little bites pair well with Beer and Wine as suggested
in the photo. See the very easy recipe below pictures.
1. Place olives on paper towels, opening side down
2.Stuff with blue cheese, nuts or dried fruit.
3. Shred aged cheddar cheese finely, about 1/4 cup
4. Whisk 1 egg for each 6 olives, add cheese.
5. Press onto each olive, place on sheet pan.
6. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes, until baked.