5 Day Tactical Push Weight Loss Diet
This is a quick weight loss plan, and it’s a good way to start and then follow with the Tactical Life Style Plan, which allows more carbs, and alcohol.
- Coffee or tea optional
- Milk and diary, use the best quality whole milk and cream available: Best raw diary form a dependable source. Organic from pastured cows, pasteurized only, never ultra pasteurized or homogenized or enriched, or low-fat, non-fat, etc. *All yogurt are heated which is pasteurizing, but most go far beyond this one step, the least altered are the best and the best probiotic. Cheeses from farmstead raw milk are the best, or home-made. Next any cheese from pastured cows in organic environments, last cheese from cows not given growth hormones.
- Eggs, best free range organic, local.
- Bacon best from a local meat processor, from farm-stead pigs, raised outdoors, on non-GMO feed, and farm raised feed. At this time sodium nitrite is not considered harmful, although many people feel the natural ones as in celery, are preferred over synthetic.
- Sugars and artificial sweeteners, do not use any in this first 5 days! In fact DO NOT USE ANY ARTIFICAL SWEETENERS EVER! Not even stevia. Here’s why; your body thinks it’s real sugar, and they are often many times sweeter than plain sugar, manufactures have buffed up sugar by making high fructose corn syrup to try to keep up with this new super, new tolerance level of extreme sweetness, caused in my opinion by artificial sweeteners. My point is you can change how your body responds to sugar, but not without getting rid of the fake stuff. The only way to detox from that super sweet craving sugar high is to stop using artificial sweeteners, and retrain your receptors to enjoy the natural sweetness in real foods.
- Salt use unrefined sea salt, it’s loaded with all kinds of nutrients and minerals, and many foods can not be absorbed with out it.
- Fat burns fat! Yes it’s true, and it also improves absorption of nutrients, suppresses appetite, provides vitamins, enzymes, hormones and prevents Metabolic Syndrome. The problem is we’ve been eating the wrong fats which actually increases Metabolic Syndrome. The bad fats are, vegetable oils, hydrogenated fats and or trans fats. All my recipes use only good fats. All natural fat is good for you, this includes saturated fat!
Here are 5 Breakfast meals, use them as you please. Most mornings I eat yogurt, or Egg in a Frame.
- Morning scramble: 2 whole eggs, scrambled, 2 bacon strips, a bit of cheese and or fresh salsa, cook eggs in bacon drippings, mix in crumbled bacon, top with cheese and salsa.
- Yogurt: 1/2 to 2/3 cups plain organic whole milk yogurt top with sprouted nuts, 2-3 dried cherries or raisins chopped up.
- Egg in a frame: Use 1 slice of real sourdough bread (if yeast is listed as an ingredient then it’s not sourdough) or a sprouted bread. Cut a circle with a drinking glass, place a pat of butter in pan and toast one side, when its done, use another pat of butter, but keep the circle cut out to the side, and put the egg inside. Cover with a close-fitting lid, over the bread and egg, not the whole pan, glass works best because you can see when the white is done. Add more butter and enjoy.
- Cream cheese and avocado omelet: Bring 2-3 tablespoons of cheese to room temperature Melt butter on low-medium heat, Beat 2-3 eggs to foamy, spread into pan, gently lift and when firm flip, remove from heat, add cheese and avocado.
- Caramelized fresh fruit, Almond meal Puff: Make Almond meal from sprouted nuts. Use thin slices of fresh in season fruit, fall is a good time to use persimmons or apples. Slice thin, cook in olive oil over low-medium heat until browned on both sides. Beat 2 egg whites to peeks, add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, and powder, pinch of salt. Mix in 1/2 cup almond meal, and cooled chopped fruit place into buttered muffin tin, (this makes 2). Bake in pre-heated 300 degree oven until done. Use knife or toothpick test for doneness. FYI https://pamstacticalkitchen.com/2013/07/09/sprouted-almond-flour/ These post explain how to make the almond meal/flour and sprouting the nuts https://pamstacticalkitchen.com/2013/07/08/sprouted-almonds/ https://pamstacticalkitchen.com/2012/12/31/new-video-see-my-wet-nuts/
- Exercise you know you need it. I recommend 20 minutes of anaerobic, or aerobic, or weight lifting a day. Or another option to get your heart rate up would be an orgasm google – k2 unlimited content