The browned butter adds extra nuance making the citrus and spices like tarragon more intense while adding it’s own sweet bliss. This dressing is particularly well parried with my Charcuterie salad. Think about it, browned butter, Bourbon & Maple Syrup Bacon and spicy Sopresatta Picante Salami salad fusion.
Citrus browned butter vinaigrette dressing
- lemon fresh squeezed juice of 1/2 small
- orange fresh squeezed juice of 1/2 small
- 1/4 cup butter, I use Straus Sweet Organic butter made with only one ingredient, CREAM from pastured cows.
- olive oil
- garlic 2 cloves pressed
- spices; fresh ground black and white pepper, unrefined sea salt
- herbs use what you like crushed/chopped
Heat butter on medium just until brown as shown. Remove and let cool. Squeeze citrus until it measures about 1/3 cup. Add butter, garlic, spices and herbs. Add olive oil until dressing measures about 1 cup. Mix well before using. Enjoy!
Pingback: Charcuterie Salad; Paleo, Gluten Free, Low Carb | Pam's Tactical Kitchen
Pingback: Dinner Party; Paleo, Gluten Free Low Carb | Pam's Tactical Kitchen