- 1 one inch thick ribeye steak
- sea salt to taste
- Set steak out 1/2 hour ahead of cooking
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Pre-heat cast iron skillet on high
- Cook steak 4 minutes on each side
- Remove and rest meat on room temperature plate
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon white whole pepper corns
- 1 teaspoon black whole pepper corns
- 1 teaspoon black garlic E-Z Black Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon diced sweet onion or shallot
- 1 pat sweet butter
- dash of sea salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- juice from steak
- Caramelize shallot or onion in butter.
- Place brandy in hot pan to deglaze meat drippings, keep covered.
- Partially crush pepper corns, use motor and pestle or spice grinder.
- Crush black garlic to fine powder.
- Turn pan on high, add Worcestershire sauce and Dijon.
- Cook a bit, add peppers and black garlic.
- Add cream, cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add any juice from meat off the plate.
Serve over steak and enjoy!