Super Sport Drink or Smoothie
- 1 Cup approx.. fresh whey*
- 2 Cups green ice tea
- 1/4 Teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1-4 Tablespoon fruit refrigerator jam
There are three ways to make whey for this recipe:
- You can strain quality whole milk store-bought yogurt for whey as in the last picture. This gives you a thick “Greek” style yogurt after separating the whey out. Go to E-Z Whey & Greek Yogurt
- The organic Plain, whole milk yogurt, I recommend is Straus*. It is an artisan vat-set yogurt without thickeners or stabilizers. Made in small batches and pasteurized only. All yogurt is pasteurized, but most are ultra-pasteurized which kills off to many nutrients. If it’s not available in your area, then you need to find one like it, read the label carefully, I’ve posted the Straus label, so if you can’t find it you can compare. Dairy products of this quality are hard to find.
- Fresh home-made whey from cheese making which is the sweetest. Use Straus* whole milk.
- Fresh whey from making your own home-made Greek yogurt. Use Straus* whole milk.
Mix all ingredients , pour into the drink container you take to the gym. Shake well before each drink.
To make the smoothie, freeze half way, then blend.
Feel the power! google – k2 unlimited content
Pingback: E-Z Whey & Greek Yogurt | Pam's Tactical Kitchen