One of the fun parts of using pumpkin is you get to make roasted Pumpkin seeds!
Sprouted Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Scoop out seeds.
- Clean by soaking and swishing to remove pumpkin flesh.
- Soak in filtered water and & about 1/2 teaspoon of unrefined sea salt per cup of seeds.
- After soaking for 5-6 hours. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
- Drain & dry
- Coat with olive oil and seasoning if desired.
- Spread across a cookie sheet. Roast at 300 to 325 for 10 to 15 minutes. Check for a nice toasted look, nuts can burn fast. Enjoy right away, or store in a jar.
google – k2 unlimited content